Available 1 DEC 2021
To apply for this property:
Please do a "1form" application - via www.1form.com.auInspection
email address to [email protected]
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form(A completed application, 100 points of ID, and proof of income). Please note that an incomplete application can not be processed!
highly sought after federation style Staffordshire Terrace Apartments! The characters and appeals of Staffordshire Terrace is the parkland gardens with lush garden beds, lawns and leafy trees.
This first floor unit offers the north facing living area with leads out to a large covered balcony, large main bathroom offers a bath tub and separate shower, built in robe in both bedrooms, functional kitchen with plenty of storage spaces, both bedrooms opens out to the balcony and built in robe, an European style laundry and a security basement parking for a single vehicle.
This location of apartment will suit professionals looking to live near their work place or purely for lifestyle living in the Kingston, Manuka the inner south atmosphere.
Short drive to
- to Kingston Foreshore
- to Fyshwick Markets
- to Lake burley griffin
- to Griffith shops
- to Manuka shopping precinct
- to surrounding Government departments
- Double balcony
- RCAC heating and cooling in the living area
- Functional Kitchen
- One Basement allocated parking
The following clauses apply:
- Please note that at all stages of the tenancy pets shall not be kept on the premises without the written consent of the Lessor/Agent
- Carpet Cleaning
- No Smoking
- Break Fee
- Fair clause for posted people
- A 12-month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
- If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
- It is policy to either view the property or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property. The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
If you or someone you live with have arrived in Australia in the last 14 days, have been in close contact with a confirmed case of the virus in the last 14 days, are currently self-isolating or are unwell, please understand we will not be able to meet you face to face and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please note: All care has been taken in compiling this information, Leader Capital Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All applicants /parties should rely on their own inspection & investigations to validate any information provided.