Tenant - Emergency Repairs
Urgent Maintenance Instructions
Please see list below of what constitutes an urgent repair under the Residential Tenancies Act
- A burst hot water service
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service provided by the landlord or agent for hot water, cooking, heating or laundering
- A failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage that makes the rented property unsafe or unsecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted.
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises.
For emergency contact during Christmas and New Year.
- Please contact Tracey Kyburz: 0426 832 882
- Please text message: 1. Address of property 2. description of the repair requried 3. take photos or video
- This would help us get.
The following contacts can be contacted after hours ONLY if the maintenance is in one of the above categories.
- Contact Us: 0404 011 163
- Please text message: 1. Address of property 2. emergency repair required