Available time: from 1 November 2021
To apply for this property:
Go to 1form (link below) and complete the steps to apply:
Inspection Code: LCRE88
email address to [email protected]
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 points of ID and proof of income).
Please note that an incomplete application can not be processed!
This beautiful 2 bedroom apartment offers spacious living-including two bedrooms and three bathrooms-and provides an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to enjoy the city lifestyle. Situated on the top floor in the very popular Forum development, this penthouse loft apartment is within walking distance to Commonwealth Park and all city amenities including cafes, restaurants, offices and nightlife.
The penthouse loft design is split over two levels. The ground level features a modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances, and living areas with an abundance of natural light provided through the full height windows which open out to a covered balcony. The lower floor of this apartment also includes an entry hallway, an internal laundry with cloak facilities for guests, and a huge under-stair storage facility.
The master with ensuite and the second bedroom are both located on the upper level of the apartment, along with the main bathroom. Both bedrooms are very spacious and include built-in robes, with the second bedroom providing an outlook to the beautifully landscaped internal atrium. In addition down stairs there is a large powder room.
The Forum features secure building access and allocated parking spaces in the secure basement car park. Each parking space also includes a large, lockable storage cage. The Forum has two lifts, a free gymnasium for tenants, and roof-top spa and barbecue facilities.
- Brand New spacious 1 bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Car spot apartment, storage cage
- Large Balcony
- Tiled floors throughout the property
- Full length windows
- Stone kitchen benchtop and splashback
- Cooktop, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Haier washing machine and dryer
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout the property
- One allocated car space and storage cage with secure access
- Access to complexes Gym, BBQ area, private theatre and swimming pool
- Sofa Bed (Double Size)
- Coffee Table
- TV Bench
- Bed (Queen Size)
- Large Wardrobe
- Bedside Table
- Dining Table with 6 chairs
- 2 single beds
- Washing Machine
- fully furnished
The following clauses apply:
- Please note that at all stages of the tenancy pets shall not be kept on the premises without the written consent of the Lessor/Agent
- Carpet Cleaning
- No Smoking
- Break Fee
- A 12-month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
- If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
- It is policy to either view the property or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note: All care has been taken in compiling this information, Leader Capital Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All applicants /parties should rely on their own inspection & investigations to validate any information provided.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered for the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email