Updated COVID-19 restrictions from Saturday 18 September 2021:
To apply for this property or to view this property.
1. Please put in application through first;
Please do a "1form" application - via www.1form.com.au
Inspection Code: LCRE88
email address to [email protected]
2. You will be contacted to arrange a private viewing after we received your application.
3. We can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time only.
4. You are welcome to submit your applications without inspection of the property. Please take care viewing the photos and the video tour. If you have any further questions please contact us.
5. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form(A completed application, 100 points of ID, and proof of income). Please note that an incomplete application can not be processed!
6. If successful, electronic signing of tenancy documents and contact-less key handovers
Live to the heart of the City!
Unit 209/2 Batman Street Braddon
A stunning 1 bedroom apartment located on the Level two of "Mark Apartments".
In the heart of the City, just minutes' walk to offices, Canberra Centre shopping, restaurants.
Open plan living area, generous private balcony, sleek galley kitchen with induction cook-top, wall oven, built in dishwasher and microwave, stunning tiled splash-back, and high quality fixtures.
The bedrooms both have mirrored built in wardrobes direct access to the balcony. The modern bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles, towel rails and superb quality fittings.
Roller blinds feature throughout, with reverse cycle air conditioning, intercom, and a dedicated basement car space and private lock-up storage cage.
- Washing machine
- Dining table & chairs
- Sofa couch
- TV & TV cabinet
- Queen Mattress and bed frame
- Kettle and toaster
• apartment on 3rd floor
• Large balcony with access from the living room and bedroom
• Stunning kitchen with high quality fixtures and fittings
• Induction cook-top, wall oven, built in dishwasher and microwave
• bathroom and en-suite with floor to ceiling tiles and heated towel rail
• European laundry with dryer
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Roller blinds throughout
• Secure Intercom access
• Secure basement car park
• Lock up storage cage
• Located near the City Centre, restaurants, cafes, shopping, nightlife, and light rail
The following clauses apply:- Please note that at all stages of the tenancy pets shall not be kept on the premises without the written consent of the Lessor/Agent- Carpet Cleaning- No Smoking- Break Fee- Fair clause for posted people
Useful Information- A 12-month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.- If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.- It is policy to either view the property or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknownPlease note: All care has been taken in compiling this information, Leader Capital Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All applicants /parties should rely on their own inspection & investigations to validate any information provided.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered for the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email