Please Note: For inspections - 15/45 West Row City
Due to the current restrictions in place, we will no longer be offering viewings by way of an open home. If you are interested to view a video of this property, please contact [email protected] and we will send it to you. we are now asking prospective tenants to pre-apply for rental properties
To apply for this property:
Go to 1form (link below) and complete the steps to apply:
Inspection Code: LCRE88
email address to [email protected]
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 points of ID and proof of income).
Please note that an incomplete application can not be processed!
12 months Lease
Leave your car keys at home and save on petrol. Located within the sought after 'Mayfair Apartment' future tenants can look forward to the great entertainment, retail and dining opportunities and also within walking distance of City offices, the Australian National University and short walk to Canberra Centre.
The complex includes a covered shared BBQ area and a communal commercial grade gym.
- Furnished - with furnitures only
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning & heating
- Stone and laminate kitchen bench tops
- Simpson washing machine and dryer
- Full height bathroom tiling
- Choice of 'Fully Furnished or not'
- Elite kitchens
- Large balcony over looking at the Melbourne apartment
- 1 Allocated car space & cage
- Fully Equipped Gym & outdoor garden BBQ area
- Close to Public transport
- EER 5
The following clauses apply:
- Please note that at all stages of the tenancy pets shall not be kept on the premises without the written consent of the Lessor/Agent
- Carpet Cleaning
- No Smoking
- Break Fee
- Fair clause for posted people
- A 12-month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
- If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
- It is policy to either view the property or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
Rent is due and payable calendar monthly on the 1st of each month.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note: All care has been taken in compiling this information, Leader Capital Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All applicants /parties should rely on their own inspection & investigations to validate any information provided.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered for the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email