This apartment will tick all your boxes. Open spacious kitchen with plenty of storage space. Spacious sun filled living area has access to stunning city view from the balcony. Two good size bedrooms both have built in wardrobes.
Double glazed windows, audio intercom, NBN and secure entry to the complex. Walking distance to all the amenities: Bunnings, Gungahlin Market Place, Gungahlin College, library all sort of public utilities.
- Open plan living
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning in lounge room and master bedroom
- Fisher and Paykel electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Double-glazed windows
- Access to skypark, infinity pool, spa and BBQ area
- Well-equipped gymnasium
- Intercom access
- Large Balcony
- One underground car space & storage cage
12 months lease.
- Please note that at all stages of the tenancy pets shall not be kept on the premises without written consent of the Lessor/Agent
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent
to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a
result of the animal.
- Carpet Cleaning
- No Smoking
- Break Fee
- Fair clause for posted people
- A 12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
- If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
- It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
Rent is due and payable calendar monthly on the 1st of each month.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note: All care has been taken in compiling this information, Leader Capital Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All applicants /parties should rely on their own inspection & investigations to validate any information provided.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered to the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email