Don't miss your opportunity to view this 1 bedroom apartment, conveniently located in the Mid city of Canberra.
The apartment is located on Forbes Street and only minutes' walk to the new tram station for ride to the Canberra City, Dickson, Braddon, Mitchell or Gungahlin Centre and close to many cafes, restaurants and shopping centres.
- Main Bedroom with built-in mirror
- Bedroom with built-in mirror
- Secure 1 car space with storage area
- Complex has additional visitor car spaces for guests
- Modern Kitchen with stone-top bench top and quality appliances
- Soft close cabinetry with plenty of storage space
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Instant gas hot water (Tenant pay for hot water usage)
- Stylish tap-ware
- European style laundry with a combined washing machine and dryer
- Light rail and bus transport at your doorstep
- Rooftop Garden terrace
- Central landscaped courtyard
- Complex GYM fitness Centre
Available 5 July 2022
Lease terms: 12 months
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered to the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.
e following clauses apply:- Please note that at all stages of the tenancy pets shall not be kept on the premises without the written consent of the Lessor/Agent- Carpet Cleaning- No Smoking- Break Fee- Fair clause for posted people
- A 12-month lease is the standard lease term
- anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
- If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
- It is policy to either view the property or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property,
EER is unknown
Please note: All care has been taken in compiling this information, Leader Capital Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All applicants /parties should rely on their own inspection & investigations to validate any information provided.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered for the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email