To apply for this property:
Go to 1form (link below) and complete the steps to apply:
Inspection Code: LCRE88
email address to [email protected]
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 points of ID and proof of income).
Please note that an incomplete application can not be processed!
Don't miss your opportunity to view this brand new, one bedroom plus a large multipurpose room/second bedroom apartment, conveniently located in the heart city of Canberra and Glebe park.
This light and airy feel Brand new apartment is now ready for you to move right in, with an open living area that flows out to the balcony - ideal for entertaining family & friends & enjoying the view.
Enjoy cooking in the modern kitchen. The master bedroom basks in natural light captured by the floor-to-ceiling windows. The multi purpose room also has built-in storage and is a second bedroom or home office/entertaining room.
The apartment is located on 1 Boolee Street and only minutes' walk to the City Centre and Glebe Park.
Light filled internal living space and balcony
One huge bedroom with mirror built-in robes
Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
Modern kitchen with SMEG Appliances, including a dishwasher
Double glazed floor to ceiling windows
Roller blinds to all windows
European laundry with dryer
Reverse cycle split air conditioning
Private balcony which leads off your bedroom, as well as lounge room
One under cover secure car park plus allocated storage cage
Located on level 2
Secure building with Intercom access
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to 4 weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease.
Here at Leader Capital we accept rent fortnightly or monthly.
The following clauses apply:
- Please note that at all stages of the tenancy pets shall not be kept on the premises without the written consent of the Lessor/Agent
- Carpet Cleaning
- No Smoking
- Break Fee
- Complex house rules
- A 12-month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
- If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
- It is policy to either view the property or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered for the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email