Available 21 October 2021
Updated COVID-19 restrictions from Saturday 18 September 2021:
To apply for this property or to view this property.
1. Please put in application through first;
Please do a "1form" application - via www.1form.com.au
Inspection Code: LCRE88
email address to [email protected]
2. You will be contacted to arrange a private viewing after we received your application.
3. We can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time only.
4. You are welcome to submit your applications without inspection of the property. Please take care viewing the photos and the video tour. If you have any further questions please contact us.
5. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form(A completed application, 100 points of ID, and proof of income). Please note that an incomplete application can not be processed!
6. If successful, electronic signing of tenancy documents and contact-less key handovers
Top floor Outstanding Apartment
This top floor, north facing two bedroom ensuite apartment, is positioned across the road from the lake and has spacious living areas that open out to a tiled balcony with water views.
The main bedroom has walk in robes and an ensuite and the 2nd bedroom has built in robes and doors opening out to its own private balcony.
Combining lakeside living with the convenience of being in close proximity to the Belconnen Town Centre, this spacious apartment offers an easy living lifestyle.
- Furnished apartment
- Level 3 Top floor
- Stone bench tops and dishwasher
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- Separate Laundry
- Storage Room/Cage
- 1 car space
- Apartment have no lifts
- Security Parking
The following clauses apply:- Please note that at all stages of the tenancy pets shall not be kept on the premises without the written consent of the Lessor/Agent- Carpet Cleaning- No Smoking- Break Fee- Fair clause for posted people
Useful Information- A 12-month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.- If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.- It is policy to either view the property or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown please note: All care has been taken in compiling this information, Leader Capital Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All applicants /parties should rely on their own inspection & investigations to validate any information provided.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered for the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations. Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email