This north facing, 4 bedroom plus en-suite home is situated on a 388m2 block fronting a peaceful nature reserve and is sure to impress any family.
The clever and contemporary floor plan is designed to maximize light and space.
The chef of the family will be pleased with the spacious and well-designed kitchen which boasts a large island breakfast bar.
You will be captivated by the open plan family and meals area that has direct access to the fabulous rear alfresco, inviting the nature inside and adding an extra dimension to your living area.
The main bedroom includes a walk-in robe and an en-suite and is segregated from the remaining 3 bedrooms which are all generously proportioned and include built-in robes.
Completing this wonderful home is the double garage with remote and internal access, plenty of storage space and family sized laundry with a built-in linen cupboard plus the comfort of ducted RCAC heating & cooling throughout.
Located directly in front of a quiet nature reserve, walking distance to playgrounds and only a 5 minute drive to Casey Market Town with the convenience of restaurants, cafes, grocery shops and medical centres. An inspection of this magnificent home is highly recommended to truly understand the lifestyle on offer.
- 210.78m2 of total house on a 388m2 block
- Bamboo flooring
- 2.55m ceiling
- Open plan family and dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Main bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
- Remaining 3 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large storage cupboard
- Alfresco outdoor entertaining area
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Ducted RCAC heating and cooling
- Close to parkland and children’s playground
- Easy access to Horsepark Drive
- Ducted vacuum
- Alarm system
- Childcare and medical centre
- a number of surrounding established schools
- Off leash dog park
- Short walk to tranquil lake
- Block 5 Section 97
- Total Block Area: 387sqm - Approx.
- Living Area: 155.30sqm - Approx.
- Alfresco area: 15.83sqm - Approx.
- Portico area: 2.45sqm - Approx.
- Garage area: 37.20sqm - Approx.
- Year Built: May 2015
- Land value: $343,250.00
- Land rates: $ 2,672.97 per annum approx
- Land tax: $ 3,631.75 per annum approx (investment only)
Floor plan provided by owner