Attractive home captivating from the street, on a flat block in a green leafy street this beautiful 236sqm family home combines stylish modern interiors with quality finishes.
Accommodating with formal lounge and dining, family room and well-equipped gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and stainless steel appliances. Corner glass sliding doors open out to the outdoor entertainment area.
It's a short walk to Crace shops, recreational park, with schools and the CBD nearby.
- Year Built 2013
- EER 4 Stars
- Block 400 m2
- Rates $ 2,356.16 (approx)
- 2 storey residence
- Fully landscaped with timber deck entry way
- High ceiling & feature light at entrance foyer
- Flexible layout with elegant open plan family/dining spaces
- Low maintenance gardens and private alfresco entertaining
- Large figure deck with LED lights
- 2 Separate living areas
- Family room with corner sliding doors out to the covered deck entertaining area
- Master bedroom on the ground floor with walk in robe and ensuite that features floor to ceiling tiles, mosaic backdrops in shower and double vanity.
- Stylish kitchen with 40mm caesarstone benchtops with water fall and stainless steel appliances - gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Three other bedroom with build in robes
- Modern bathroom with bath and wet area
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- remote control double lock up garage
- LED lights throughout
- upto 80% of the windows are double glazed
- NBN to home
- Garden sheds
- Security system
- Moments to Gungahlin Town Centre, cafes, parks and eateries
Note: It is a condition of entry that you will be required to provide your contact details when inspecting this property.
COVID19 - If you have recently returned from overseas travel (last 14 days) or are unwell & showing symptoms (fever, sore throat, cough, respiratory problems etc), or have been in contact with someone displaying symptoms, please DO NOT attend our open home. You may be refused entry if we believe that you are displaying symptoms consistent with COVID19. You will also be asked to practice good hygiene such as wear disposable gloves & face mask, use hand sanitiser, practice social distancing at our open home.