This four bedroom family home is conveniently located close to local parks and schools, just a short drive to the Gungahlin Town Centre and the light rail network and within easy access of the City, Horse Park Drive and the Barton Highway.
The property boasts generous formal living and family and dining area. The well appointed kitchen includes stone bench tops and 900mm stainless steel cooking appliances, 5 burner gas cooktopand dishwasher.
The four bedrooms are all carpeted. The main bedroom with a walk through wardrobe to the ensuite with double vanities. All bedrooms offer built in wardrobes and the forth bedroom also has inbuilt shelving.
The main bathroom includes a spa bath tub and separate toilet with convenient second hand basin. The laundry is Large with inbuilt storage and indoor clothes line.
Additional features include a cover deck outdoor area for entertaining space, a shed, a garden bed and a outdoor spa, grass at the front and rear, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, alarm, NBN and a double automatic garage with internal access.
The Features List:
- formal lounge with uninterrupted views across protected grasslands
- quality large-format tiles throughout living areas
- raked ceiling through dining and family rooms
- kitchen with twin dishwasher, granite benchtops and gas cooker
- three large bedrooms with built-in robes
- master with walk-through robe and ensuite with dual sinks
- dedicated study
- NBN connected
- plantation shutters in bedrooms and bathroom
- large laundry with bench space
- energy efficient lights throughout
- ducted heating and cooling
- extensive decking and 4.5m x 2.5m outdoor swim spa
- pergola for entertaining
- grey-water system connected to toilets and washing machine
- 3kW solar panels
- close to light rail stop
- dedicated/integrated library
- private, well-established gardens
- large 6.5m x 5.9m garage, and separate storage shed
- close to schools and shops
The following clauses apply:
- Please note that at all stages of the tenancy pets shall not be kept on the premises without written consent of the Lessor/Agent
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent
to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a
result of the animal.
- Carpet Cleaning
- No Smoking
- Break Fee
- Fair clause for posted people
12 months lease.
- A 12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
- If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
- It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
Rent is due and payable calendar monthly on the 1st of each month.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note: All care has been taken in compiling this information, Leader Capital Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All applicants /parties should rely on their own inspection & investigations to validate any information provided.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered to the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email