Our open hours
Wednesday 12pm - 1pm & 4:30pm - 5:30pm
Thursday 12pm - 1pm & 4:30pm - 5:30pm
Saturday 10am - 1pm
Please come during our inspection time OR call Tony 0404011163
UNIT 79 - Level 4 - facing Northbourne Ave with Balcony
Brand New development 'On Forbes' in a fantastic location
Don't miss your opportunity to view this spacious 3 bedroom apartment, conveniently located in the Mid city of Canberra.
This light and airy feel Brand new apartment located on the 7th floor is soon to be ready for you to move right in, with an open living area that flows out to the balcony - ideal for entertaining family & friends & enjoying the view.
The apartment is located on Northbourne Avenue and only minutes' walk to the new tram station for ride to the Canberra City, Dickson, Braddon, Mitchell or Gungahlin Centre and close to many cafes, restaurants and shopping centres.
- Living 96m2
- Main Bedroom with built-in mirror sliding doors and with ensuite
- Main Bedroom with large sliding doors opens to the balcony
- Wrap around balcony for great views
- Secure car space with storage area
- Complex has additional visitor car spaces for guests
- Modern Kitchen with stone-top bench top and quality appliances
- Soft close cabinetry with plenty of storage space
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Instant gas hot water
- Stylish tap-ware
- European style laundry with a combined washing machine and dryer
- Light rail and bus transport at your doorstep
- Rooftop Garden terrace
- Central landscaped courtyard
- Complex GYM fitness Centre
- EER 6 Stars
Option - Can be fully furnished
NO Pets considered.
12 months lease.
Rent is due and payable calendar monthly on the 1st of each month.
To apply for this property:
Please do a "1form" application
Inspection Code: LCRE88
email address to: [email protected]
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note: All care has been taken in compiling this information, Leader Capital Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All applicants /parties should rely on their own inspection & investigations to validate any information provided.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered to the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.